Building a better Florida starts with ensuring that every Floridian is treated equitably. Every community deserves to be free from the threat of violence, every individual must have equal voice in how we are governed and every family must have the opportunity to be healthy and thrive.
Here are our ideas:
- Modernize and better fund our election systems to make sure that every eligible voters’ ballot is secure.
- Implement common sense gun violence prevention reforms- like universal background checks.
- Expand nondiscrimination protections in the workplace, housing, and public accommodations so no one is unfairly held back based on who they are or who they love.
- Reduce Florida’s prison population and racial disparities in our criminal justice system.
- Advocate for a path to accessible education, work, family reunification, and citizenship for immigrants, refugees, and asylum-seekers.